Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Beautiful Baby Boy?

I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't
help myself. Levi is such a "pretty" boy
that I thought if I put his hair in
piggytails that he could probably
pass for a girl-i was right. Some day,
years from now, i'll be able to pull out
this picture and embarrass him. See,
parenting has it's fringe benefits.


The picture below captures one

of Levi's favorite looks which seems

to be "buzz off-i have no interest in you".


Here's Levi hanging out with the innertubes

at Cousin Camp '07.




4 comments:

Shainerz said...

that look is very well known. we call it the levi face now! hahaha. He certainly is cute, with or without pigtails :O)

JC said...

pigtails???? LOLOLOL

Vicki Brodie said...

Jessica!
As I was reading this I thought for sure this would be posted by Aaron as it sounds like a "Broberg" thing to do! I can't believe you put his hair in pretties! But, you are right, I'm sure someday you will be able to embarass him with it. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

The pigtails are gorgeous and we def love his classic facial expression. When he closes his eyes and turns his head away its funny too.
Molly