Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wedding Weekend

This weekend we flew down to Texas for my sister's wedding. We ended up taking 2 out of the 3 kids with us. Originally we planned to leave them all. (We thougt maybe we could make a little mini vacation out of it. silly us.) Then my sister asked jacob to be the ring bearer. So, we thought we'd leave the baby and levi. Well, hannah decided she wanted nothing to do with the bottle so we had to bring her along too. So, we left levi with auntie sarah (god bless you sarah) and took the other two. Some people may think it wierd that we left only one of our children behind. Why not take them all? you may say to yourself. Well, if you really want to know...just ask sarah. :)


We got some great pics so I thought I'd share a few. Jacob was pretty stinking cute in his tux. Auntie Meredith was absolutely beautiful!

















6 comments:

Shainerz said...

amazing pictures! they turned out so good. Well, looks like you enjoyed yourselves even with taking the kids along :D:D
P.S. Jacob is a STUD!

JC said...

What great pictures and what an awesome location! Thanks for sharing. I'm with shainerz (as usual)- Jakers is a total stud!

Beckie said...

those pictures are great, you all look so adorable. i miss you tons

Vicki Brodie said...

Hey Jess-
Looks like you guys had a good time, Mere looks so beautiful! So my son, Dylan, is getting hugs from girls in his class, the other day 3 girls like lined up when I picked him up to give him a hug!!! Ok, I'm like HEY!!!! That's my SON!!!! get off little Missy! The motherly jealousy begins, I mean do I have to put down dating rules already???? My heart is breaking, you just wait! Jake looks so handsome! And you guys, what an awesome place to have a picture taken, you're so cute! Love ya

mrswilly said...

Jess you look so much like Your sister in these pics. Or she looks like you. whatever! those are great pics! I did miss having Hannah, though. I had a bunch of fun girl stuff planned. Shopping, manicures, chick flicks. Oh well, maybe next time! luv you

Anonymous said...

I think Jacob will look like Matt Damon when he grows up!

Also, your baby girl is soooo beautiful!! This is the first time I've seen a picture!