Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Brothers

Since i am on a trip down memory lane I thought I would post one of my favorite pictures. This photo was taken at Rocking Chair lake in Upper Michigan. As you can see I thought that my brother was a king when I was younger. I think I may be in 7th grade in this picture. I was trying to be as tough and cool as my bro. That was tough to do when you are in seventh grade and your brother is 20. I gave it a pretty good shot though.


I have many memories of following my brother around on all sorts of adventures. From hunting porcupines with homemade spears to dressing up like Skelletor and being beat with a forty-five pound sword for youth camp.

I am glad that Jacob and Levi will each have a brother to grow up with. There is nothing quite as grand as the bond between brothers.

3 comments:

Vicki Brodie said...

Aaron---you are KILLING me with these pictures! I somehow remember them all. Are you gonna post the ones with all you boys in your tighty white-ies next, just kidding! :)

Vicki Brodie said...

by the way, Levi totally looks like you in this picture, he's got the whole glare thing down when I saw him last.

Shainerz said...

hahaha i think that is hilarious that everyone knows levi's glare look. Cause he was giving it to us all last weekend!
And I think it's cool that I remember your brother beating you with a forty-five pound sword and I didn't even know you back then!