Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bible Camp

I have been at Bible Camp all this week. As expected it has been a great experience. Wayne Northrup preached. Some of you may know Wayne from North Central or from hearing him speak at some event or camp. He did a great job. The altar times were very good. I think I prayed with about 17 kids to get Baptized in the Holy Spirit. This weeks altars were some of the best that I have had the chance to experience.

It made me think about the bible camp I went to when I was a kid. I know that I was baptized in the Holy Spirit at Lake Hellen or Lake Ellen cannot remember the exact name. But I definitely remember the camp itself. I thought you would all like to see a picture I found of me when I was at bible camp. This picture has to be from 1986 I would have been in 7th grade.




From left to right: Aaron Lindholm, Cory Vial (front), Aaron Broberg, Dennis Leanas (back), Jamie Kahkola.

4 comments:

Shainerz said...

haha! sweet hair. i love looking back at old pictures. but one thing I love more than that is coming to visit you guys! see you in two.

Vicki Brodie said...

YOU ARE SUCH A BROBERG!!! I love this picture

JC said...

I was gonna make a hair comment too but Shainerz beat me to it!

Connie Vial said...

Hey Aaron, Hopie sent me your site and I've had a ball looking at the pictures of your beautiful family, but I especially loved the one of Bible Camp with Cory in it. Thanks for the memories...