Monday, November 28, 2005

thanksgiving weekend



I thought I'd post some thanksgiving weekend pictures. Jacob helped mom and grandma in the kitchen preparing the thanksgiving meal and got some beater licking time in. He thought he'd share the whipping cream with grandma. The day after thanksgiving we hired a babysitter (thanks molly!) and went shopping ALL day. It was a lot of fun though. We bought jammies that were gonna be for christmas, but grandma wanted to see him in them before she left, so we decided to get some good pajama snuggle time in. On saturday we went and got our christmas tree. Grandma and grandpa came with and it was a lot of fun. We got some good pictures of jacob running around in the field. We had a great weekend. I am so thankful for all the many blessings in my life, especially those of my family. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Shainerz said...

I love the pictures Jess! Sounds like you had some fun quality bonding time :)

[ brooke ] said...

Adorable pictures!

The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Hey man im always happy to watch the cutest little tiny boy on earth. Hey why dont u check out my blog sometime... www.lifeinthisbubbleofmine.blogspot.com