Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Eating Snow and Playdough

Well, I thought I'd post a few pictures to show you what jacob and I have been up to lately. We have spent a lot of time playing with playdough. Although I must admit that I have been having dreams (some would call them nightmares) of yelling at jacob to stop EATING the playdough. Now, I realize a small amount of it will probably not hurt him, but lately he has been literally taking handfuls of playdough and sticking it in his mouth. As a rough estimate, I'd say he's consumed a good half to 3/4 container of playdough over the last week or two. So, now I have to play "playdough cop" and watch guard that he doesn't try to sneak in another bite or two. He also decided the other night that he wanted to eat snow. So, we got a bowl and he went outside and collected some white (emphasis being on white) snow and ate most of the bowl of ice cream along with a glass of hot chocolate and many many mini marshmallows. I realized part way through that he was probably wanting me to make "snow" ice cream for him like grandma broberg did when she was up last visiting. I have never made snow ice cream before, so I had to surrender to husband's unlimited knowledge and get the recipe. (which of course is simply vanilla and sugar added to the snow.) So, until the baby comes (soon hopefully) the two of us will continue playing and eating...snow and playdough.

4 comments:

Shainerz said...

Snow ice cream sounds delicious! Did you have to do extra schooling to become a playdough police? haha jk, of course. See you soon!

[ brooke ] said...

Silly boy. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Anonymous said...

new picks. The most beautiful family in the world. the kids are beautiful. Picks of 2008 please. xoxo