Friday, February 15, 2008

Marshmallow Madness

Lately my boys have been eating rice krispies treats almost daily. I made a batch for the superbowl party we had here and since then jacob has been requesting them quite frequently. Both of the boys love to help me in the kitchen so i figure it's a good bonding time for us. The other day we were making a batch and jacob's job was to count out 40 marshmallows for me. Well, in the process-and by process i mean jacob yelling that levi was messing up his counting piles-a few of them ended up on the floor. I was so involved in getting the treats done that I wasn't paying much attention to my daughter on the floor devouring the runaway marshmallows. When I saw her with marshmallow mush all over her face and clothes it was too cute...I had to take a picture.






here are a few pictures of the kids that i had on our camera. hannah's hair is so long that it is usually hanging in her face like it is here. (it's actually in a ponytail here!)


jacob asked if he could wash dishes for me. we pulled up a chair and were
having so much fun that levi decided he wanted to "help" too.



jacob and levi in their matching "camping jammies" that my mom made for them. they are so cute. they have little canoes, tents and matches for the buttons.





5 comments:

Abe said...

the best part about this picture, besides cute boys in matching PJs, is your reflection in the fireplace glass. You must be trying to get the boys to smile or something. Pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute :0)
we can't wait to meet them in person!!!
Christelle (and Jed)

JC said...

What cute pics! IT was so much fun spending time with you guys and getting to know your kids all over again!
WE made it home in one piece and made a visit to prompt care when we got back. My Levi was sick-imagine that!

Shainerz said...

I LOVE your kids with a passion!!

Vicki Brodie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!
Jess, Major flashbacks! Do you still have the outfits with the white with fruit on it, I guess you're just keeping the tradition alive, huh? LOL!!!! ROTFL!!!!