Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Beach Buddies

Blaine and Jacob hanging out at the Carey Lake beach on a hot day.

Cute picture, but I couldn't see their faces because they both like to wear their hats down over their faces.

Mary ran over and took their hats off so we could see their faces. It is so nice having Mary and Blaine around. The boys are the same age (a week apart) and so we can exchange highlights/challenges that we are going through at the same time. The boys have a good time together and it gives them a chance to learn how to play together and share??????????? Well, at least we're giving them the chance!

Do you see the look he's giving me here? What can I say. I love this crazy little ball of energy that is my son. We have been having a lot of fun this summer, especially since we've had such gorgeous weather.

No comments: