Friday, March 18, 2005

Baby Jacob Day Two

This is my first installment of a video of many, I hope, to Clan Broberg. I took this video with my digital camera of Jacob on his second day at the hospital. I forgot how small he used to be. He is a full fledged toddler now. Jess and I are ready for another baby. Hopefully this video will hold you and us over until that happens. Enjoy.










To watch video click play button. If video does not play. You may need to download windows media player below.

Windows Media Player Download Center

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so little and soooooo sweet. That makes me ready for another one too. I didn't see him so little. This time I want a sweet soft silky headed little girl. (but I will take another boy too)
Thanks for the movie. I want to squeeze him. Grandma B

Anonymous said...

They really do grow so fast and help us become real adults...don't they?! :) Well, maybe my hubby hasn't quite reached adulthood yet because he still plays video games for hours and listens to really loud music...but he's come a long way and I love him anyways. Can you believe our boys are 7 and almost 5?!!! It's been too long since we've been to Minnesota...Thanks for the Brogerg blogging...it's fun to see how your family is doing. Your wife and son are beautiful!
Christelle