Wednesday, July 18, 2007

El loco LEVI


My son Levi is crazy. I have not been able to keep him clean or dry for the last two months. He is constantly moving and constantly making messes and getting into trouble. The picture of him asleep on the chair outside is an example of how rotten he is.


The other night we put the boys to bed and were hanging out in the basement where it was cooler. About an hour later I come upstairs to put Hannah to bed and I see the screen door is wide open. My heart started beating fast because levi has been "escaping" the house lately without my knowing it.


(The other day I found him in the neighbor's backyard playing with their dog. )


So I found him laying outside on a chair all snuggled up with his stuffed lion with nothing on but a diaper. He was so cute! He is rotten rotten rotten. But he is adorable!

5 comments:

spartamom said...

I know that this post is jacked. I cannot fix it right now or have the time to so...enjoy the craziness of it all!

Anonymous said...

i fixed it. Along with it comes a new layout for the blog. enjoy.

Jamylou said...

He sure is adorable!

Jennifer Broberg said...

I love the story of Levi sneaking outside. We all love seeing your blog but we all agree it makes us miss you so much!
Levi is so cute!

Love, the other Brobergs!

Beckie said...

i cant believe how big he is, he looks just like his brother. isnt it fun having two boys and a girl