Saturday, September 17, 2005

Isaac's Birthday

Well, jacob and I just got back from a quick visit down to the cousins house for Isaac's birthday party. Aaron was pretty busy this week, (as he has been lately) so it gave jacob and I chance to get away for a little bit and freed up some time for Aaron to get a lot of work done. We had fun. As you can see-it was a Star Wars themed birthday party. The kids had fun....the parents were tired by the end of the night. Rachel invited 8 boys over and then of course there was my 1 kid, rachel's 4, and jen's 4. So, we had a house full. Actually, she had it in the garage, which was a good idea. About an hour before the party there was a pretty bad storm brewing and a tornado watch. But, by the time the party started it had ended. It kinda rained off and on, but that didn't stop the kids from running around and playing outside.

3 comments:

Shainerz said...

Cute pictures :)
Don't you have relatives in Austin that you haven't visited in awhile?
(haha)

[ brooke ] said...

I want a Star Wars themed birthday party..

JC said...

Hey Jess- I'm l crashing in Larry's office using his high speed internet so i can see this pics of Jacob!! They brought such a smile to my face. I miss you guys so much.
enough for now...